Sessions in Ipswich
In this playful and engaging workshop explore John Constable’s The Millstream through storytelling, singing, music and art.
Half Day Session
£4.00 per child
Meeting EYS/KS1 learning objectives in:
- Musical awareness (dynamics, pitch, pulse, listening and attention)
- Being imaginative
- Exploring and using media and materials
- Learning about the environment
- Visual communication
During this half-day visit pupils investigate traditional displays and handling collections to employ and practise scientific enquiry skills – including observation, prediction and measurement.
- Identifying the five basic classes of animal, using the fantastic Natural History displays
- Learning new scientific vocabulary and understanding how to apply it
- Handling skulls to learn more about predators and prey
- Practising teamwork, communication and problem solving skills in interactive activities
Minimum charge may apply. Prices are valid until 31st March 2018.
Minimum and maximum group sizes: 30 to 60 pupils.
Adult:Pupil Ratio: 1:6
Duration: 240 minutes
All school, nursery and group visits must be booked in advance.
We are now invoicing all school groups for their visits. Invoices will follow approximately 10 working days from the date of your trip. The number of children indicated on the booking form is an approximate. You will only be charged for the number of children who actually visit on the day.
To enquire about a visit or to make a booking please contact us.